Reminder that Breakfast
is still here!
Breakfast is served daily in all buildings in the morning. Student can grab a breakfast and start their day off right!
"A fueled mind is a powerful mind"
8:25am – 8:40 am
$1.50 Full Pay
|7:30 am – 7:45 am||
$1.75 Full Pay
|7:00 – 7:45 am||
$1.75 Full Pay
Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
See below for Paper application.
Applications must be filled out Completely.
Please read it carefully and fill in ALL information as asked for.
Applications will not be processed until the form has all information boxes filled out.
Free & Reduced Lunch applications can be submitted anytime during the school year as the need arises, see below on how to apply. Menus and Ala Carte pricing are posted in all school cafeterias
**Benefits do not start until the application has been processed by the
Food Service Office and you are notified**
Free and Reduced-price Meal Program
How to apply?
Complete a paper application (scroll down for applications and instructions)
• Paper applications are available in all school offices or click the application attachment below to download a copy.
• Click instructions on completing the application.
• Return the applications to school in a sealed envelope to the attention of;
Mason Food Service Office
1001 S. Barnes St. Mason, MI 48854
Students who qualify for Meal Assistance must take Full or "Combo Meals"
Click below for explanation of the Guidelines for full meal.
Did you know?
- Family finance is a very personal matter and your application will be handled with confidentiality and respect.
- Students receiving meal benefits are not identified in the service line. Our Point of Sale software protects the identity and privacy of students. All students use the same service line and the computer screen does not indicate which students are free or reduced-price.
- Free and Reduce-price meals are provided with federal tax dollars. The school district does not subsidize meals to students who qualify.
- Mason Public Schools, Food and Nutrition Services processes all applications, and determines eligibility using federal income guidelines and following federal regulations.
GUIDELINES FOR A FULL MEAL
e~Funds for Schools Electronic Payments
Parents, guardians, and others now can enjoy the convenience of making their child’s meals account payments and /or High School Athletics payments either online or via a telephone through our new program, e~Funds for Schools. Payments can be made by an electronic withdrawal from your checking account, savings account or debit card, or charged to your credit card. You choose! e~Funds for Schools is secure and so easy to use, and charges only a small fee for processing your payments. Payments made from a checking or savings account will incur a fee of $1.00 per transaction. Payments made using a debit or credit card will incur a fee of $1.00 per transaction plus 1.99% of the amount paid.
Food service and High School Athletics accounts are set up as family accounts. Therefore, payments will be applied based on your family arrangement. Unless otherwise designated, payments can be applied to any student in the family, which will allow other siblings to have access to the funds.
For checking accounts and savings accounts, the payment must be posted by 9:30 a.m. to be credited for the same day. Credit card and debit card payments must be posted by 11:00 p.m. the day prior to its posting. Any payments after these times will not be posted until the following business day.
An e~Funds for Schools online account can easily be created though a self-registration process.
Please read this before registering: When asked in the registration process to enter a Family Number, enter your 10-digit phone number with no parentheses or dashes (for example, 5175551234). After entering your phone number, please click on the Add button.
If you have any problems creating your e~Funds for Schools account, please call the district’s IT Department at 676-6516. If you have any questions regarding your food service account, please call 676-6529 or stop by the Food Service office located in the high school for assistance. You may also check your family food service balance through your Skyward Family Access account. If you have any questions regarding the payment of athletics fees, please call 676-6535 or stop by the Athletics office located in the high school for assistance.
Ph: 517.676.6529 . FAX: 517.676.0298