As Superintendent of Schools, I am deeply honored and grateful for the opportunity to serve the Mason community. As a graduate of Mason High School and the parent of an elementary-aged student here, I understand the strong relationship that our Mason community has with our school system.
As Superintendent, I dedicate myself to the following commitments that will strengthen the existing relationship that our community has with our school district. I commit to:
- Provide a carefully crafted and aligned K-12 curriculum taught by highly qualified, caring teachers using research-based interventions and state of the art technology.
- Ensure classrooms with high expectations for student success, effective teaching practices, and strong classroom management.
- Provide the highest quality total educational experience possible with the financial resources available.
- Continue to provide a positive school environment where students feel safe and secure in order to promote optimal learning conditions.
- Manage and improve district facilities and resources to ensure quality appearance and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop strong community and staff relationships, with an emphasis on district and community communications.
* Please click here for an update on the district’s strategies and specific illustrations that meet each of the identified goal areas.
I will honor the school-community compact that has endured the test of time here in Mason. There will be many challenges and opportunities that present themselves in the future. I will do my best to meet each challenge and each opportunity with the best interest of our students in mind. Go Bulldogs!
Ph: 517.676.2484 . FAX: 517.676.6058